Hermes 3 Working Day Delivery
Free delivery on any orders over £100
Delivery costs are based on weight and are calculated at checkout. Delivery costs start at £4.79 for lightweight orders under 2kg*
*UK Mainland only – Prices differ for Northern Ireland and some Scottish regions, dependent on postcode
· All UK orders will be sent by Hermes. And will need a signature on delivery or instruction to leave with a neighbours address, the responsibility then is the customers.
· I will post in stock orders within 24 hours, if there is an issue with your order you will be contacted so please ensure your contact details are correct.
· Please ensure when placing your order that your delivery details including your country are and post code are entered correctly, wrong information input into the system can result in inaccurate postage fees being applied.
· Please note that Northern Star Cupcakes do not arrange delivery to PO Box addresses.
Delivery Time/Out of Stock Items
In the case of an out of stock items, I will contact you in the first instance to discuss an alternative or refund. If we cannot reach you, this item will be automatically refunded and the rest of your order sent.
· If goods delivered appear damaged or tampered with do not sign for the goods.
· We aim to deliver items within the expected delivery estimation, however we cannot be held responsible for any delays to the postal system due to inclement weather.
Damages or Missing Items
Please report all missing or damaged items by calling me on 07788538032 including details of your name, order number, date of order, items damaged or missing. I will then arrange for replacement of damaged or missing items as required to ensure your order is completed.
If there is a problem with your goods by means of damage or manufacture fault please don’t throw the item away, even if it’s an edible item, as I will need to have the goods returned to me so I can rectify any problems.
· Please note that all damaged or missing items must be reported on the day of delivery
If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, please contact me via email Northern_Star_Cupcakes@yahoo.co.uk Orders can be cancelled up to the time of shipping, it is imperative that you contact me, so I may attempt to cancel your order before it is shipped. When contacting me to request a cancellation please provide as much information about your order as possible: The name your order was placed under, Your Order Reference no, your contact information.
· Please note: That if an order request is received after the order has been shipped it is the customer’s responsibility to return the order to me unopened and in a re-saleable undamaged condition with the invoices still inside. The customer is also responsible for all charges associated with the return of goods back to Northern star Cupcakes, Studio 8, Ivy Lodge Farm, Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, MK44 1ND. Customers requesting a cancellation will be informed if their order has already been shipped.
Any refund amount due will only be made once the goods have been returned to: Northern star Cupcakes, Studio 8, Ivy Lodge Farm, Sharnbrook, Bedfordshire, MK44 1ND with any costs of postage charges and damages and so forth have been deducted.
Postage is calculated on destination and weight of goods,
Any goods returned will incur a re-delivery charge if Delivery address was not correct, or customer does not arrange with the courier a re-delivery by means of attempted delivery card.
I cannot be held responsible for any delays with the postal system, if you have not received your goods within 15 working days we will replace the order at my cost, if you need goods before this time, I can replace but you the customer will have to pay for goods again, I will refund this amount as soon as the 15 working days are up or we receive the goods back.
If you wish to return a product or your whole order then under the Distance Selling Regulations and the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, Northern Star Cupcakes are happy to refund you on return of the item, providing it is new (unused), complete in all original packaging.
· Non-returnable items: Consumables, cake drums/boards, cake boxes and polystyrene dummies.
To return your items you must be within 14 days of receipt of your goods and we must receive the goods within 14 days after you have contacted us. The return postage costs are payable by the customer in this circumstance. In order to return goods, please email Northern_Star_Cupcakes@yahoo.co.uk with details of your name, order number, items to be returned and reason for returning.
When you return your items to me, please include a letter detailing your order number, which items are being returned and your reason for the return. This way I can find your details quickly and get your money refunded as soon as possible.
Refunds are made via the same method used for original payment and can take up to 3 working days to appear in your account.
When returning goods to me, please enclose a copy of your invoice along with details of which items are being returned and the reason for returning.
I will then process a refund for the goods unless stated otherwise.
Please note: Special order items are non-returnable